The International Chamber of Commerce speaks on behalf of enterprises from all over the world, grouping hundreds of thousands of member companies and associations in more than 120 countries.
There are many benefits to being a member of the world business organisation, including:
- ICC members get access to the corridors of power. As ICC members, company executives are in contact with ministers and international officials at the heart of intergovernmental groups such as the G20 and the United Nations.
- ICC members gain influence at the international and national level through ICC’s network of national committees and groups.
- ICC members stay connected to a network of the world’s most influential and dynamic companies – of all sizes and in all sectors – forging high-level business relationships at exclusive events.
- ICC members get news of developments in policy, law and regulation at an early stage, winning time to make the right decisions for their business.
- ICC members help write the rules that business uses every day to reduce costs and uncertainties in areas from arbitration to banking and commercial contracts.
- ICC members regularly build skills and receive discounts on ICC publications, trainings and conferences around the world.
How ICC Qatar can work for you
Be part of a unique worldwide and multisectoral forum of corporate experts, where global business collectively develops voluntary rules-based products for business use, and provides input into intergovernmental discussions and negotiations.
Broaden the reach of your organisation’s policy advocacy, strengthen your international influence, and work with like-minded business representatives from all over the world on global issues of mutual interest.
Influence the shaping of ICC policy recommendations, rules and codes.
Provide input into intergovernmental processes through ICC’s top-level consultative status with the United Nations and long-standing working relationship with key intergovernmental organisations.
Strengthen international coordination of business messages vis-à-vis governmental and intergovernmental interlocutors, avoid overlaps and duplication, identify cross-cutting issues and approach them from a horizontal business perspective.
Obtain the latest intelligence and private sector perspectives on key global policy issues for world business.
Network with key players in business and intergovernmental organisations.
Gain opportunities to participate in key ICC events and ICC delegations to intergovernmental organisations.